Urgent immigration advice
If your visa has expired or been cancelled, or if you’ve been refused entry into Australia, you need immigration advice urgently.
After all, any delay could be expensive, inconvenient and could also cost you the chance to remain in the country now and even to return in the future.
That’s why our immigration lawyers are available on short notice. We’re here to advise and represent you whenever you need us, and to make sure you always understand your rights and obligations, and act in your own best interests.
- Help you understand all your options and the best course of action when you’re threatened with detainment or deportation
- Act for you on short notice, including providing you translation services so that you know exactly what’s going on and where you stand
- Help you understand your rights and obligations where your Visa has been cancelled or suspended
- Guide you through how to respond to a government immigration officer, both over the phone and in person
- Make an urgent application to a court or tribunal on your behalf