Legal advice on Family Visas
Part of having a full life is also being able to share it with the people that matter most to you: whether that’s your children, parents or even your spouse/life partner.
If you’re an Australian citizen or permanent resident, there are a number of Visas which may allow you to do just this.
That said, applying for a family visa can be both expensive and time-consuming – in fact, it can sometimes take many years. It can also be a demoralising experience when a claim that has taken a long time is denied.
Our immigration lawyers help you take some of the guesswork out of applying for a family Visa. We do that by giving you straightforward advice that lets you know all the potential opportunities and obstacles, and helps you chart the most likely path to having your loved one join you in Australia.
- Advise you on having your parents join you in Australia on a Parent Visa through the Contributory Parent Stream and Queued Parent Streams
- Advise you on having a loved one join you in Australia using a Skilled Migration Visa
- Help you secure residency for a child through a Child Visa, Adoption Visa or Orphan relative Visa
- Advise you or your loved ones on their rights to Australian residency through a Remaining Relative Visa or Carer’s Visa
- Help your family members seek asylum in Australia under a Refugee Visa