Legal Advice on Australian residency and citizenship
Becoming an Australian resident or citizen can be an important step in securing your future.
Becoming an Australian resident or citizen can give you the option to live and work in Australia and access the same services that others enjoy. It can also give you the certainty and consistency you often need to reach your potential and build the life you want.
However, mastering the detail of how to apply for residency and citizenship isn’t always straightforward. It involves understanding which Visas or pathways to citizenship you qualify for, which works best in your circumstances, and what supporting information you’ll need to provide to secure that right.
We help cut out the confusion and give you simple advice on the best way forward. Let us show you exactly how to give yourself the best chance of qualifying for residency or citizenship
- Help you apply for citizenship so that you have the best chance of succeeding
- Help you work out which Visa is the best one for your needs
- Advise you on what you need to do to qualify for a Visa
- Help you apply for citizenship and advise you on the best pathway to citizenship
- Help you gather the information you need to support a Visa application
- Help you prepare statements, complete forms and lodge applications for Visas and Citizenship