Public Liability Claims
We can help you understand your options and bring a claim if you have been injured in a public place.
A public injury can cause both physical and psychological stress, as well as the financial stress of unexpected medical expenses. But trying to recover compensation for your injuries can be difficult, not least because it is often confusing to work out exactly who is at fault or who owed you a duty of care.
We will help you cut through the confusion and maximise your chances of successfully recovering damages for your injury. We will be there with you every step of the way, to explain the process and keep you across all your options.
Our expertise includes:
- Owner and occupier’s liability claims
- Medical expenses claims
- Wages claims
- Care claims
- Negligence claims
- Claims against shopping centre and office owners
- Claims against bars, pubs and clubs
- Claims against councils and government bodies
- Claims for slips, trips and falls